Monday, February 6, 2012

With All My Love

I love pearls, crystal 
glitter, little pink hearts and white lace... all the lovely things that can be used on a Valentine card.


This paper is from TPC 
Studio... My Funny Valentine "P.S. I Love You Stripe" and some scraps from my stash. The cardstock and Distress Ink are both Worn Lipstick.


All the trims are from our
local craft store, Pat Catans. The pearl is Queen & Co.


The heart trinket pin is 
Maya Road, the blossom is Prima and the die is Spellbinder's Floral Doily Motifs.
I'm entering my card
at the Word Art Wednesday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

13 comments:

cnelson said...

This couldn't be sweeter and more beautiful! LOVE this in EVERY way possible!

Unknown said...

Oh this is indeed totally romantic! Love the image, the frills and trimmings, very pretty!!

Sasha said...

Such a beautiful card. I love your image a pretty embellishments:)

Audrey Pettit said...

You make the most beautiful Valentines! This is gorgeous, Linda!

Ros said...

What beautiful trims! ... such a pretty feminine card Linda

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful

Lori said...

Your card is delightful! Love the trims and embellishments and that darling image!

Carol said...

Fabulous and so pretty! Love pink!

Karen Letchworth said...

This card is so incredibly soft and precious. Thank you for linking up at Word Art Wednesday, and please don't forget about our fun Blog Hop starting this Thursday, February 9. We would LOVE to have you join us and show us more of your beautiful work.
Blessings to you,
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This card is so beautiful. I love that cute image and all the wonderful trim makes for one beautiful card my friend.

Hugs, Linda

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the soft tones of the white and pink!

S.C.Gardner said...

I love this card....it is a wonderful valentine...:)

Tracy said...

You are just churning out some gorgeous frou frou creations lady! :-) All those yummy trims. mmmm love em'! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...