Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jeremiah 6:16 Layout


Our son took this photo
of the Penmaker while they were out hiking around Tappan Lake. Since he took it with his phone the quality isn't the best, but I just had to scrap it.


I love the look of the
path with the sun filtering through the leaves. When I saw this, I thought of Jeremiah 6:16, which is one of my husband's favorite Bible verses.


I started out with Tim
Coffey papers from the K & Company Fall 12" x 12" pad. I added gesso, molding paste with stencils and sprays... and I hated it! I ripped it all off of the black chipboard base and started over using just the plan paper. It was just to beautiful to cover up.


On top of the two layers
of TC papers, I began adding Kaisercraft's Miss Empire. Now I'm telling you again, friends, this collection is great for masculine projects (which is about all I've used it for so far). I put on a few Prima Mechanicals and a couple scraps of burlap.


The frame, clocks and
gears were all fussy cut from Miss Empire. Here I teamed up a couple of metal gears from Spare Parts and Idea-ology with the paper ones...


and an Idea-ology metal
compass with one of the clocks. I love the mix!


The leaves were also fussy 
cut, but from the Tim Coffey paper. Incorporated with them is some spanish moss. I couldn't get over how real those leaves look especially with a little shaping.

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks friends for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous!! You really made that photo something special!

Unknown said...

Love your LO Linda and the Scripture you used. This is a wonderful keepsake for your family. :-) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

loz said...

Fabulous layout and elements. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Wendy said...

this is a stunning page! Love all the layering and gorgeous colours. Photo is great and those leaves look so real! Spotted this on MIM xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...