Monday, January 29, 2018

Be My Valentine Mon Amour Pocket Card


Happy Monday morning!
Another day... another Valentine's Day card! I love 'em.
For this one, I again chose Graphic 45's Mon Amour. I think the black text paper is my favorite in this collection. It's gorgeous with the pinks.


I fussy cut the couple, making them the center of attention... so cute! In back is an Alterations Thinlits Doily. The two hearts are from Crate Paper's Main Squeeze heart stickers pack.


For my white glitter heart and the smaller gold one, I used Simon Says Stamp's Small Heart Doily set. I left the center in tack on the gold heart, but you can pop that out if you wish. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages. The beautiful flower with the beaded center is by Prima.
Wishing you a fantastic week.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...