Monday, January 8, 2018

You N Me Valentine's Day Pocket Card


Hi dear friends!
Looking to forget winter, if only in my imagination, I'm focusing on Valentine's Day cards. I recently had a special order for several which forced my to take a long hard look at my stash and do some serious shopping... which is still not complete. I started out by ordering a Simon Says Stamp Kit of the Month for January (my very first) called Favorite Person.


I absolutely fell in love with everything in this kit and ordered more of the papers plus a few others and some matching embellishments. Now I have a start, and this was my first Valentine's Day card of 2018. Since I liked the Prima Love Clippings collection in the 12x12 I ordered the 8x8 paper pad. I teamed it with some Echo Park Dots & Stripes Valentines in pink along with white glitter paper by DCWV and Kraft Metallic in gold.


I cut some foliage using Alterations Thinlits Festive Greens and Garden Greens. The flowers are from 49 and Market. The doily was cut with Tim Holtz Thinlits Doily and the hearts with Spellbinders Classic Hearts. I also added in a vintage cut-apart post card by Marion Smith.


Now that I have some substance to my Valentine stash, I'm off and rolling.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...