Thursday, January 25, 2018

Love Changes Everything Valentine Pocket Card


Hello again!
I do believe I'm living out of just my craft room. Seems like I'm doing a marathon of card making. I love it!


For today we're back to Valentine's Day cards. This one is a combination of Graphic 45 Mon Amour and Love Clippings by Prima from the 8x8 paper pad.


Here I used the Simon Says Stamp Clipping Heart wafer die... cutting one from their Schoolhouse Red cardstock and another from gold glitter paper from Hobby Lobby. I popped out the hearts leaving just the frames and did an inlay for both sets. For this card I used the gold frame with the red hearts. Now I have another set I plan on putting on another card. I cut the doilies with Alterations Thinlits Doily die.


The gorgeous red glittered flower with the beaded center is from Prima and my white organza bow is ribbon from Joanns. The mats are more of that lovely glitter paper from Hobby Lobby.
Sighhh... don't you just love Valentine's Day cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Linda! You always make such stunning Valentines! Love the papers and I adore the way you've layered the doilies to peek out from the other elements. Those cascading hearts are fabulous. So pretty with their gold rim. And wow, what an eye catcher flower! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...