Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wintery Thank You Cards


Hi crafting friends!
With this cold spell we're having in our neck of the woods, I think these wintery themed thank you cards are appropriate.


This last year I didn't buy any new papers since I had loaded up pretty heavy on winter themed stuff in 2016. So these may look similar to those I did last year... same papers but different designs with the addition of lots of glitter paper.



 As I mentioned, my papers are all from 2016 collections by Kaisercraft and Bo Bunny. Suppose I should do some shopping to add to my winter stash, but Valentine's Day papers seem more inviting to me than snowy ones.


Have you seen anything new that you like in the paper line? Soon all the new product will be coming out and Creativation 2018 will be in full swing. I always look forward to the Trade Show and plenty of new collections, dies, stamps, etc to look over. It always gets me motivated.


Have a great Wednesday friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...