Tuesday, April 17, 2018

La Nouvelle Mode Pocket Card


Hello friends!
It's snowing like crazy here. Who can figure out this weather! Is this a faux Spring? I wonder.
To brighten things up I have a pretty pink Thinking of You card created from (again) Prima collections. I have lots of Prima papers and mixing the collections is a breeze. 


The base mat on this card is from an oldie call Reflections. I can't even remember the whole of it, but I have several sheets of this text and dotted paper which I love. So I apparently stocked up on this. Patting myself on the back for that wise forethought. LOL!!!


I sprinkled Simon Says Stamp Gelato Confetti Sequins here and there using only the clear and pink from the gorgeous mix of pastel colors. I glued those down with Tim Holtz Multi Matte Medium. I buy the small squeeze bottle for this. If I put too much down, it dries clear with no gloss so you can't tell I messed up on it.


The flowers are by Prima. The stamp set I used for the sentiment is Altenew's Thinking of You.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...