Tuesday, April 3, 2018

New Love Birthday Pocket Card


Hello all!
Something a bit different from what I've been creating... a birthday pocket card with a retro twist. The papers are all from Authentique. This one is going in our daughter's antique/decor shop. I love this cut apart image and to highlight it, I added a gold glitter mat.


The flowers are a combination of 49 and Market with I Am Roses. For the sentiment I again choose the Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages stamped with Jet Black Archival by Ranger.


Authentique has come out with some great retro collections over the last year or so. I've bought bits and pieces of each of them. I love that someone sees this as a market. I certainly am thankful for them. 


I topped this one off with one of my laser-cut flags from the Smoky Mountains... the perfect accent.

So glad for your visit. Have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...