Monday, April 9, 2018

U.S. Army Air Forces Birthday Pocket Card


Hello and Happy Monday!
This U.S. Army Air Forces pocket card is a combination of an Authentique retro image along with several Bo Bunny papers. I love shifting through all my paper collections looking for what will go with what... and these worked just fine together.


For florals I combined I Am Roses leaves and tiny rosebuds in white and red with teastained Petaloo daliahs in navy and white. I created a tiny tag using a Sizzix die and a Scrappy Cats Birthday clear stamp with Archival Jet Black ink. I tied it with ivory burlap string.


I added a couple of filigree corner pieces...


and Tim Holtz metallic rub-on stars. I've been using a lot of his rub-ons lately... they're great for filling in dead space. For my sentiment tag, I found some blue wrinkled seam binding that matched my mat to a T. Happy dance!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...