Monday, April 23, 2018

Très Chic Thank You Pocket Card


Hi friends and Happy Monday!
I have a very feminine thank you card today made with Prima's Love Story collection and Authentique's Dame 6x6 paper pad. Really an odd pattern mix, but I thought they complemented each other quite well.


I used one of the acetate pieces from the LS ephemera pack and stamped my sentiment on one of the cardstocks. The flowers are all from Prima. I have a large storage box of their flowers and since they seldom print the collection names on them, I usually don't know which they are. They all seem to match well, though, no mater which collection I choose. I added an ivory burlap string bow to the arrangement. It's all sitting on a nest of green Spanish moss.


The tres chic image is from the Authentique paper pad as is the plaid paper. I cut the frame using Spellbinder's Oval Floral die set. The gorgeous gems are the Studio Katia Cupid's Kiss crystals.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...