Friday, September 8, 2017

Country Roads Take Me Home Fall Pocket Card and Just a Teeny Bit of Bragging

 

Hello, sweet friend and happy Friday!
I'm sitting at my desk watching dark clouds gatherer outside my window. The trees are really whipping around and I'm thankful to be in our cosy home. Please be praying for the folks in Florida as this next hurricane approaches.



I took a shot of my work space as I was putting my newest Fall pocket card together. I was watching Tiffany Solorio on YouTube showing her Prima Amber Moon haul which is what I have laying here.


For my stamped image, I pulled out my Artistic Outpost Home set and Coffee Archival ink by Ranger. The dies I used are Alterations Thinlits Stitched Rectangles and Fall Foliage. Distress Rusty Hinge ink is what I sponged onto the edges.


Now for my bit of bragging... sorry, I just had to post this about our son.


Seth won the Golden Yeti Award last weekend
and I thought it appropriate to post one of the articles written about him here.

Please everyone stay safe this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...