Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Z-Fold Spinner Birthday Card


Hi friends! Happy Wednesday!
Do you like trying new card designs? Since I purchased the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform I've been much more adventurous in attempting them. As I said before, I've never been much of a stamper and I have very few stamp sets and supplies. So for me to try something new that I see on YouTube is a real challenge. Take this example of Jennifer McGuire's Z-Fold Spinner Card. (Please check out her post here.) I had none of the supplies she used except for ink and the stamp platform, but I really wanted to make a card for our granddaughter's third birthday. I used a patterned paper, Echo Park's The Story of Fall Dots, since I didn't have a background stamp. Instead of a sentiment stamped around the circle (since I had none that would work), I put mine at the bottom of the card.
I added the red heart center after the Penmaker had taken the photos.


All in all, I'm really happy with the way it turned out, and when Jesse opened the card it actually did spin a ton. Success!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...