Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Magic


Hi there, friends! I hope your week is going well!
I have a birthday card to show you today that's just a bit different for me. Other than the pre-made card base... 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" white... and black textured cardstock, it's made entirely from a package of Snap! Insta Squares & Pieces Say Cheese by Simple Stories. I haven't a clue as to why I purchased this. I'm guessing I bought it in Tennessee at Your Scrapbook Superstore... one of those impulse items I tend to buy when we're away on a trip. Nevertheless, I guess it came in handy and I was happy with what I was able to create with it.


Strike that word entirely above... I cut this Avery Elle happy die from glitter paper and used the matching stamp set for the birthday.


 I popped up the balloon grouping and the sentiment strip with 3-D foam and used an Idea-ology Hex Fastener on the red arrow and View Finder piece to make a spinner.
This card went to our grandson, Ruf, who was celebrating his sixth birthday this week.
Yesterday, I began a fall project with some hand-dyed wool. If I get that completed today, I'll post it next.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...