Monday, September 11, 2017

Blessed Fall Pocket Card


Hi friends!
Don't you love it when two different paper collections from two different companies blend perfectly together into one unique card? I'm a happy lady indeed, looking at this pocket card made from both Kaisercraft's Curiosity and Prima's Amber Moon.
Curiosity is such a gorgeous collection of warm colors that lends itself well to Fall projects. Thankfully I still have a few sheets left in my stash, although they are dwindling. I used some of those sheets for the base and most of the layers and the tag. 


The bird is from the Curiosity ephemera pack. The pretty filigree corner piece is from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


The flowers are from Prima... Bramble. They look like I brushed them with gesso... I love these! I cut the leaves with my Alterations Fall Foliage... inked them with Rusty Hinge Distress, then shaped them with tweezers.


The feather is Amber Moon printed chipboard and the Blessed sentiment is from the ephemera pack.


Have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...