Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Happy Harvest Scarecrow Gatefold Card


Hello, dear friends! 
I'm so happy you're here because I have another card to show you using Alterations new Scarecrow die set.


 With a base of K & Company's Tim Coffey Fall papers I made a gatefold card instead of my usual pocket card. I cut this at 12 x 5 1/2", scoring at 4 1/4" and 9 1/4".



I added a layer of corrugate from the Idea-ology Textured Surfaces pack, topping it with Prima's Amber Moon Into The Woods, which is my favorite pattern in that collection. I inked up all the edges with Distress in Carved Pumpkin. I tied a bite of natural burlap string to the hat, as well as around the right fold of the base.


I cut the jagged edge label and leaves using Kraft Core papers and Thinlits Labels and Fall Foliage dies. The inner circle is a scrap of Amber Moon cut with Spellbinder's Classic Circles, and stamped and heat embossed with Ranger's Super Fine Gold EP. The tiny acorns are from my daughter's front yard which I baked at 225 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...