Saturday, September 2, 2017

Happy Birthday Fall Card


Happy Saturday!
And another happy mix of papers to make-up this birthday card for our wonderful grandson. I combined some of the same collections I used for my last card... Prima, K & Company, Echo Park... but with the addition of patterns from DCWV's Timeless Type 8x8 pad.


I created this one on a standard kraft 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 pre-made card base. Layers tied with natural burlap string and popped up with art foam. 


Alterations Thinlits Fall Foliage and Wildflowers dies with heat set Ranger UTEE.


The stamp is from Artistic Outpost's Home set. The ink is Archival Jet Black. I'll bet you've noticed I'm doing more stamping since the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform came into my life! This is an amazing tool. One I wish I would have had long before now.


I hope you're having a great weekend. 
The weather is pretty nasty here, but there is another family birthday party planned later in the afternoon so pleasant times ahead. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...