Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Fall Wall Hanging


Hello, dear Friends!
We're half-way through the week already. What an exciting one it's been for us. Yesterday we met our daughter-in-law at the hospital and I got to be with her when she found out her coming baby is a boy. This will be our eleventh grandchild and fifth boy... pretty well balanced, I think.


And speaking of grandkids, when our granddaughter, Dixie, saw the wool pumpkin project I was making, she asked if I would do a picture for her with a row of pumpkins. I was happy to oblige, and created this one for her.


It's on a base of cardboard. The papers are some from my stash... last years... and some stickers.


I popped things up for more dimension and edged it all with with orange cotton twill tape.


I love making projects for the grandkids... kind of hope they'll get the bug themselves.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...