Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thankful For This Life Fall Pocket Card


Hello again, crafty friends!
Don't you just love Fall? Today it's really looking like it. Our hot spell seems to have subsided, and the forecast is lower temps for a few days. Heightens my mood for Fall card making.
This one began with a base of Bo Bunny's Dreams of Autumn Foxes... and since there or no foxes on this sheet you probably guessed I used the B side, which is a gorgeous shade of orange with a bit of text and some splatters... lovely!


The others layers are Prima's Amber Moon. I'm crazy about the wood, the pine and cones, roses, butterflies, and birds. This collection is SO pretty!


I did some stamping for my focal point using the timepiece from The Outpost set by Artistic Outpost. The ink is Archival Coffee. I stamped it on a die-cut of Alterations Thinlits Labels set. I did several of these and adhered them together to make a thick stack. I edged all the papers with Distress ink in Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo.


The florals were cut with Thinlits new Festive Greens and Fall Foliage. I added on a printed chipboard butterfly from the Amber Moon collection, as well as the "thankful for this life" sentiment.


I finished it off with two antique bronze filigrees in two of the corners.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a gorgeous fall design! Love everything about this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...