Friday, November 8, 2013

Cottage Chic Mini Album Part 1


After two weeks of work, 
here, finally, is my Cottage Chic mini album created using Marion Smith's printables and My Mind's Eye Portobello Road 6" x 6" paper pad.


Once again, taking photos
of this album was a marathon shooting secession. I took sixty-six in all, but I certainly am not going to post that many. I'll just give you the highlights of each page and post them over the next few days.
Here goes...


The covers are of medium 
weight chipboard, inked with Vintage Photo Distress and a coat of matte gel medium from Golden. The flowers are from Petaloo and I Am Roses; resin window frame by Prima. The first page has double pockets with journaling tags (K & Co with a MME brad) and a photo mat. All the mats and tags in the album are pretty small.


This is one of Marion's
envelopes embellished with Petaloo and I Am Roses flowers. I used the Sizzlet Bird #5 die and Spellbinders Foliage; Queen & Co pearls; Prima Engraver sticker; wide eyelet from We R Memory Keepers; pink seam binding.


A MS printable tag
and a photo mat in the two pockets. I used a lot of Idea-ology Chit Chat stickers in the album and some of the ephemera pieces cut from Marion's Romance Novel paper by Prima.


A double flip photo mat.
The accent piece was cut with Alterations Torn Notebook die.




Prima and I am Roses 
flowers with Prima Engraver stickers.


Prima Essentials flower;
a My Mind's Eye button; May Arts pink burlap string; Us sentiment from Teresa Collins Memorabilia collection.


Always title from the
Teresa Collins Memorabilia collection.


A mini envelope
made into a photo mat with room for journaling inside. Accent pieces were cut with Alterations Torn Notebook die; title and inside arrow die cut from the Teresa Collins Memorabilia collection. I made most of the tabs in the album using various Corner Chompers. 


More to come tomorrow.

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a pretty vintage project! Spotted it on MIM xx

Monika Reeck said...

Oh woooowwww your MINI ALBUM is really adorable..love all the flowers in front of and the flower with stamped in brown and the inside oh wooooww it has much creativity on it...love love love this Linda B...you are really creative...

I see your card on Make it Monday and if you want to see my card is # 136 I would be so happy if you could leave me some love...many thanks before..hugs, Monika

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is a gorgeous little journal. Love the shabby chic feel and the interactive tags.
I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! Another masterpiece here Linda ... so beautifully done!

Unknown said...

All of your hard work and love paid off Linda, this mini is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

loz said...

Fabulous album Linda. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, so gorgeous! So many fab pockets and flaps and hidden treasures to discover! LOVE this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...