Friday, November 15, 2013

Under The Lights


Our son and daughter-in-law
had a night out before their baby was born. His brother captured the parents-to-be in this unique shot that I just had to make into a layout for them.


Since I created this a
couple of weeks ago, I really can't remember all the different papers I used (WOW, am I getting old!). They are from Kaisercraft and My Mind's Eye, and the two base papers are from the Take Note collection. I do recognize the dot paper as one of My Mind's Eye's All Is Bright... their Christmas collection from last year. The die cuts are part of Kaisercrafts Timeless Icons Collectables. Here I teamed the old movie camera from that pack with a strip of Idea-ology film strip ribbon. The bolt is from Prima.


The frame is also from 
that pack and the I Love You sentiment was cut from a sheet from the Take Note collection. Under it is part of a bingo card.


The flowers are from
Prima's Serenity collection. I used a few blooms from Petaloo as well, and there's an Idea-ology Muse Token tucked in also.


A Recollections flower
from their fall line and a few more by Petaloo. Another sentiment cut from Take Note paper.


Ahhhh Friday!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!

I'm linking up at:
 Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! How stunning this is, Linda! I hope they frame this! This needs to be hanging on the wall!

Tracy said...

Super gorgeous layout Linda! Beautiful mix of elements. Hugs!

lalkygirl said...

What a beautiful layout .i love the colours and papers you have chosen for your beautiful snapshot in time
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Rene said...

Awww! This is so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific page and such a great photo!

Davi said...

Love this LO! The flowers and pretty layers of embellies to go with the pic are really gorgeous!

Unknown said...

this is beautiful. i love the colors. great photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...