Sunday, June 29, 2014

Delight Glassine Bag w/Tag


Yesterday we celebrated
two of our granddaughter's birthdays. For little Faith, I created this decorated glassine envelope with a tag insert. The papers are from the Prima Delight 6x6 pad. Those beautiful tags on the front are oldies from Melissa Frances' 5th Ave collection from several years back. I still have a couple left from my Pixie Dust Paperie September 2011 kit called "Tecolote". I certainly miss those kits! They were always the highlight of the month for me.


This gorgeous bloom is
another oldie... from Prima. I gave it an edging of Cotton Candy Stickles. The roses are from I Am Roses and those I colored with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. The foliage is... of course... made with Alterations Spring Greenery Decorative Strip die and the fern pieces with the Martha Stewart punch Medium Branch... they all set on a bed of cheesecloth. The heart was cut with Alterations Mini Hearts and is embellished with a My Mind's Eye Heirloom word sticker. The wood butterfly is by Prima. The eyelets are from We R Memory Keepers. The inside tag I cut from more of the Delight paper. It's tied up with a bow of raspberry crinkled seam binding.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely!!

Unknown said...

Beautifully layered tag Linda, love all the sweet details!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so sweet, Linda! I just love glassine bags, and love your idea of using one with a tag insert. Very beautifully decorated with pretty flowers and heart. I'm sure your little granddaughter loved this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...