Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Our Time File Folder Mini Album


Today I'm wrapping up
my month long stint as guest designer at eclectic Paperie. I have a lengthy, detailed tutorial over there featuring this file folder mini album. Please stop over for a visit... and please leave me a comment... I'd so much appreciate it!


My complete list of supplies
as well as photos of all the pages are there also.
Thanks to Kim and Bonnie
for the opportunity to share my projects. I've had a wonderful time!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I really love your projects, Linda! ))

Unknown said...

I had to check out your entire project first Linda ;-) Truly gorgeous, so wonderfully made!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Audrey Pettit said...

Off to take a peek. Looks amazing, Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...