Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happy Anniversary Mon Amour Pocket Card


Hello my friends! I hope you're having a great weekend!
I've switched up my theme but not my paper collection. I'm still hanging with Graphic 45's Mon Amour. This collection is wonderful for anniversary and wedding projects as well as Valentines.


I again added in a glassine bag to give this card that extra tag for message writing. I great space to tell that special one how you feel about them.


The multi heart die-cut was done with Simon Says Stamp's Clipping Heart die and glitter paper from Hobby Lobby. For the sentiment I used MSE's stamp set Anniversary Innies & Outies, and backed it with more of the HL glitter paper.


The fabric flower is by Petaloo and the pink organza ribbon came from Joanns.
Wishing you a happy day and a fabulous weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...