Thursday, January 17, 2019

When I Saw You I Fell in Love Valentine Pocket Card


Hello and welcome!
It's so hard to imagine that it's time to create Valentine cards again. I remember packing the hearts and papers away like it were yesterday. Valentines are one of my top cards to make. In order to prepare, I first pulled out everything I thought I could use and arranged it all on my desk... then into bins or dishes... and ending in a shallow wood crate along with odds and ends tucked in here and there. It's so much easier to work with everything before me.


Here is one I made using Graphic 45's Mon Amour collection. With some lace and fabric scraps I created an embellishment stack. I found this on A Trace of Sparkle. This gem of a project came from Jessica Rapp and one I can see being used on a zillion creations. I'm so happy I found these talented ladies.


I stamped the locket and chain with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with Clear Ranger embossing powder. The flowers are an assortment from Prima collections.


For matts I used Bronze Matallic Kraft paper cut with Sizzix Thinlits Stitched Squares. The lace is vintage from my stash.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...