Tuesday, January 29, 2019

With Loving Thoughts Pocket Card


Hello my dear friends!
I'm back again with a pocket card with such a sweet image. I pulled this out of my Valentine stash, but I can't for the life of me remember where I purchased this. It might have even been a freebie for all I know. One thing for sure... it's a cutie! And accented in my favorite color... blue.
I purchased these new Prima Georgia Blues papers at Scrapbook Super Station in Butler when we took the hike over there earlier in the month. Of course I didn't get enough of them, and had to repeat the journey again yesterday. I got a couple packs of the collection flowers as well.


This flower is actually a vintage Prima that's been in my stash for ages. I've always loved these and have been hoarding them. I really need to downsize my flower stash, so I'm going to have to let go of some of these treasures. I changed the center of this one from stamens to an antique bronze ring topped with a Prima Say It In Crystals. The blue blooms are from Petaloo and the hot pink rosebuds are by I Am Roses. The foliage is by 49 And Market and some cut with a Tim Holtz Thinlits die. The lace is from Hobby Lobby.


The gold heart is a Prima chipboard sticker from the collection. The four inch paper doily is from my stash.
Hope you have a grand day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...