Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Valentine Pocket Card Forever & Always & Forever...


Hello and welcome!
I'm on a roll with Valentine cards. My head is full of ideas right now... for card making not writing this post. Have you noticed I write less and less. I've always been more of a listener instead of a talker and that translates over into my writing as well. What I really love is creating with paper. 


This pocket card is full of Graphic 45 goodness. The fact that you can make numerous cards using one paper pad and they look completely different is a huge plus. Here I went for the darker side choosing the black patterns and teaming them with red. I used my vintage ivory lace, I Am Roses flowers, and red satin ribbon to compliment them. For the doily I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlits die.


I made a tiny envelope from a scrap of the paper, stamping it with "love" and adding a teeny heart I cut using white glitter paper. Ahhhh... true bliss!!!
Enjoy the day, friends!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...