Monday, January 14, 2019

Prima Mix Sympathy Pocket Card


Hello! Happy Monday to you all!
I hope your neck of the woods is warmer than ours is today. Snow and freezing cold... that's the sum of it. We do have some sunshine though, so that's a positive.


I created one last Prima mix card before putting it all away and pulling out some new stock. I grabbed a Tim Holtz ephemera pack and added in a piece along with Metallic Kraft bronze paper. For the two bottom layers, I used the MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle die set.


The flowers are by both Prima and 49 and Market. The foliage is cut with Sizzix TH Thinlits Festive Greens. This is one of my favorite foliage die sets and I seem to rely on it year round. I love the soft sage greens of these flowers and the green tones in the papers. Very comforting colors.
Wishing you a warm and wonderful week... inside if not out.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...