Friday, July 14, 2017

For You Pocket Card with 49 and Market


Dipping into my stash of Vintage Artistry by 49 and Market, I created a pocket card with a neutral palette and just a hint of shine. The post card foiled piece is by Prima from the Rossi Belle collection. I truly love these foiled sheets as they add just the right amount of pizzaz to my cards that I want.


The 49 and Market papers are a very substantial 100 lb weight. Great for pocket cards. I don't have as many layers on this card as I normally do, but it's heavier than most. Very nice!!! Plus, it distresses well!


For the florals, I chose 49 and Market's Vintage Shades in Yellow Bouquet. I created a sentiment tag using Stephanie Barnard's #660195 Thinlits Framelits w/Stamps set by Sizzix and Archival Coffee ink. It has a bow of ivory burlap string.


The laser cut butterflies are from my favorite wood craft shop in Tennessee.
I hope you have a great weekend, dear friends.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...