Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Lady in a Rosy Hat Pocket Card

 

Hello, my friends!
I want to show you a card that I think is my favorite of all the ones I've created lately. It's all because of this gorgeous collection from Prima called Love Clippings and the fabulous flowers from 49 & Market.


 I can't say enough about the quality of these flowers. I simply love these. In the styles I've purchase, they have included some foliage and buds. Just beautiful!


Some of the LC sheets have a huge amount of the foil, but I think those are perfect for die-cuts, especially frames. If you layer them, they add just the right amount of sparkle to your project.


Along with Love Clipping, I worked in some of Julie Nutting's Bell Vie from Photo Play. It gave me the bit more of pink I was looking for, and is totally lovely and feminine.


The pretty lady in the rosy hat image came as a gift in my order from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...