Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July


Happy July 4th to all my American friends!
I wasn't expecting time for a post today, but you never know. I'm here at my desk with my favorite mug filled with the Penmaker's special brew of coffee. He does a mix of two that is fabulous, and even when I try the same, mine never tastes as good as what he makes. He is the coffee maker extraordinaire!


A have the fourth, and final card from a special order to show you. Another mix of papers, mostly Julie Nutting's Belle Vie for Photo Play Paper. I bought Julie's collection pack in Tennessee a while back. It's a beautiful mix of patterns... very feminine.


I cut the frame using two Spellbinder's Large Deckled Rectangles dies. Under it is a cut made with their Lacey Circles die and an Alterations Thinlits Doily. The flowers are a Botanica by Petaloo, tiny rosebuds from I Am Roses, and a Shimmer & Shine Blush Melange from 49 & Market.


This card has a shabby chic feel to it with the soft pinks, organza, and butterflies. If you check out the layers, you'll see some Marion Smith post cards...


and a beautiful cut from Prima's Rossibelle collection Sweet Souvenirs sheet.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...