Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sail Away to St Tropez


Happy Tuesday friends!
At the beginning of the year I promised myself to get the kitchen cabinets touched up. Well here it is summer and I still haven't accomplished that goal. I thought today would be a good day to start, but here I sit at the computer having come from my craft room where I spent the last hour cleaning the closet. What's a woman to do? Truth is, I'd rather craft and write about it than anything else I do. So here is a pocket card I created last week with the Prima St Tropez collection.


St Tropez, like their last few offerings, has the gorgeous foil accents on the single 12x12 sheets. It, too, has some patterns that are to die for... like this wood plank sheet called Port of St Tropez. Beachy paper themes aren't my thing, but this collection is a whole other level of sand and surf. If you haven't checked this Prima gem out, you really should.


I still had a half a piece of packing left from yesterday's card, so I die cut it with the same Thinlits Mixed Media die, adding it to the layers. The tiny timepiece is from Hobby Lobby. The gorgeous flowers are called Meredith from the collection. They are teamed with some Ranger UTEE heat embossed fern from the Alterations Thinlits Holiday Greens. I know it's suppose to be a wintery fern, but I think it works great as a seaweed type green... especially with the "wet look" the UTEE gives. 
All in all... I love this new Prima stash of papers and flowers I purchased. I believe it will help me expand my view of beach related projects as it has already.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...