Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thinking of You... and Paris, Too!


Hi friends. I hope you're having a pleasant Thursday.
The Penmaker and I did some marathon shopping this morning, covering three counties. Everything we needed to purchase was spread out over a vast amount of miles, so we weren't gauging our buying on what we would save. This was more of a necessity trip. The outcome was happy hearts and a loaded car.


One of our stops today was at Joann's were I purchased some white craft foam. I'm going to try this in place of some of my 3-D foam adhesive, which is terrifically expensive even though I buy it online on a huge roll. I'll let you know how it turns out.


My pocket card is a mix of Julie Nutting's Belle Vie by Photo Play and Prima's Love Clippings. There's a bit of Tim Holtz Idea-ology Botanical Layers and Ephemera, and some ivory crocheted cotton lace. 


 The flowers are by 49 and Market... amber Shimmer & Shine Fleur Des Champs. These are gorgeous in real life. The Penmaker's photos are a tad off, and I can see I didn't do a good job of color correction. I'm so sorry for that, friends. Hummm... I was a graphic designer before retirement. How long is that now.......?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...