Sunday, July 2, 2017

Thinking of You Pocket Card


Hello!
I'm working on a card using some of the new Prima papers that arrived yesterday from A Cherry on Top. For now though, I have a completed project to show you that features Graphic 45. I created this one last week that was part of a special order.


Instead of my usual tag for the pocket, I tucked in one of the post cards backed with ivory card stock. 


This gorgeous bloom and leaves is by Petaloo called Botanica. The purple pack is one of my favorites.


The butterflies are, of course, from the wood shop in Tennessee we frequent when we get down to Gatlinburg.


It's an absolutely beautiful Sunday here in Ohio. We've had an adventurous weekend traveling around the state and plan to top it all off with a cookout on Tuesday, the 4th of July. Happily, with being retired, we don't have to go in to work on Monday, and I just might make a few more cards.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...