Thursday, July 6, 2017

Post Card Lady Pocket Card


Every other day or so, I switch out the papers on my desk. Sometimes I leave a stack that works well as base papers and add a collection to those. Today it was just plain Graphic 45. I created this card then put them all away so I could clean things up and get ready for a whole other pile of new patterns.  Being in business all my life, I like to rotate my stock. LOL.
As I said, this is Graphic 45. I have a box full of their mixed collections. I grabbed colors that combined well not looking at the names. The post card had been cut out previously. It was this lady in the big hat that drew me in.  I knew I had to fussy cut her and put her on the post card.


I inked her edges with Vintage Photo Distress, and popped both her and the post card up with foam adhesive. I added a couple of tiny I Am Roses blooms to her hat.


For the florals, I chose a Prima Sweet Peppermint Christmas Morning. This is a gorgeous flower, and certainly not just for Christmas projects. The foliage is cut with Alterations Thinlits Holiday Greens and Spellbinders Foliage. I heat embossed them with Ranger's UTEE... several coats for a glassy look. The bow is ivory burlap string from May Arts.
That's all I have for now. Have a wonderful day, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...