Monday, July 31, 2017

La Bella Vita Graduation Pocket Card


Hi crafty friends!
It's Monday again... and the Penmaker and I have begun another week of... who knows what! I feel I could have used a bit more rest yesterday, but there's no time to dwell on that. Saturday, we spent the day with our son in Pennsylvania. He was shooting B-roll with some of his team for a new movie, and we got to tag along and watch. The scenery was fabulous and the weather was absolutely delightful. Lots of hiking, a visit to a festival, and an all round great time. Thus... the tiredness.
But here we go with another week.


I like to make my cards a little unusual... not the expected design for an occasion. This is one a created for the daughter of some family friends who just graduated.


The base, tag and layers are Bo Bunny's Enchanted Garden and Juliet. The image (I love this) was cut from Authentique's Fabulous. The flower is one of 49 and Market's Blush Shimmer & Shine Melange. I cut the foliage with Alterations Thinlits Garden Greens and congrats with their Celebrations Words Script. I gave them all a coat of Wink of Stella for some shine.   


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...