Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Great New Find And The MPG 2014 Event


The Penmaker and I
attended the Midwest Penturners Gathering in Champaign, IL this weekend, and on our way there we made a slight detour to Matoon to go to Daisy Lane Scrapbooking & Craft Mall. I always try to inform you when I find a shop worth visiting, and believe me, this is a MUST SEE scrapbooking store. When I say this place is humongous, that isn't an exaggeration. Aisle after aisle of papers, stickers, dies and die-cuts, rubber stamps, inks, paints, glitter, beads, ribbon... I could go on and on. Please, go if you're anywhere near that area.


 Then our big event...
the MPG for 2014. What can I say... we had a ball! Loved the speakers... so informative! I may start making pens myself! Here's the Penmaker getting some vital facts on wood.


Here I am with my new
friend, Joanne, making another pen blank purchase. She showed me one I couldn't resist buying!
I'll be back tomorrow
with a new layout to show you. Have a wonderful Sunday evening.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Looks like you two had a ton of fun this weekend! Sure wish we had some scrapbook stores like that around here...or any, for that matter....they are all gone now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...