Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Pencil Is Good But A Pen Is Perfect


If you've seen Prima's
Stationer's Desk, you know that each paper in the collection is prettier than the one before. It's so hard to choose which to use... but when I saw this one called "Love Letter" I thought that it was just the one for a pen layout. After all it said Perfect at the bottom, which is what the Penmaker's creations are!


Most of my layering is done
in this area... and there's a lot of it in these few inches. A sheet of wrinkled tissue paper, one of Prima's wood borders, Idea-ology Tissue Tape, some 4 x 6 and  3 x 4 ATCs from the collection...


a tag from Prima's
Tag Me package, one of the SD paperclips, SD chipboard icons, black doilies cut from Sizzix Vintage Doily die, Prima metals...


Prima clock, Idea-ology
pen nib, a heart cut from Alterations Mini Hearts, roses and cherry blossoms from I Am Roses, foliage cut from Martha Stewarts Branch punch...


A layer of cheesecloth,
I Am Roses new larger size gardenias and a Prima SD dragonfly wood icon.


I applied some Golden
molding paste using Prima's lattice stencil. After a heat set, I dabbed on Ranger's Perfect Medium (the pad seems to be disintegrating but I got enough on to work) and brushed on a layer of dry Perfect Pearls in a blue shade. Added some splatters of black ink here and there.


The text is Cosmo
Cricket Tiny Type and...


 PEN are alphas that
came in the 12 x 12 Stationer's Desk collection kit. Everything is inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
Have a great evening!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! This looks awesome my friend. Love all the embellishment you used here. And lots of yummy layers.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely perfect!! I love what you did and I could sit for hours gong through your pages ... Have a good day!

Audrey Pettit said...

Seriously fabulous! LOVE all the detail here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...