Thursday, April 10, 2014

Delight Pocket Card w/Tag


Does it seem to you that 
I'm making a lot of pocket cards lately? When I get started on something I like, it's hard to let go. This one actually does open unlike the others I've made recently, so a message can be written on the back of the tag as well as the inside of the card.
 I've created this one with 
Prima's Delight 6 x 6 paper pad... soft, beautiful colors and with a beautiful vintage style. I inked all the edges with Walnut Stain Distress.


These are new flowers
I just received from I Am Roses... love them! I bought a pack of mixed blues, but they come in a whole range of colors. My foliage was cut with (again!) Alterations Spring Greenery (what a fabulous buy this die has been!) and Martha Stewart's Branch punch in a variety of green shades of cardstock. The pretty butterfly and button were a gift from Linda at The Funky Junkie Boutique which is where I purchased the SG die. I tied it together with some ivory burlap string. 


The tag was purchased from 
an Etsy shop quite some time ago. I added the seam binding I colored with Peacock Feathers and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks. The pearls and jump ring are by Idea-ology. The half pearls are from Queen & Co.
Am writing this as
fast as possible as baby Adelaide is due to wake up at any minute. She's always so happy though, and such a joy to Grandma. Soooo blessed!


Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaww Linda, your granddaughter is a blessing indeed, what a darling girl! She seems perfectly happy, love the way she laughs! Your tag card is so pretty, fabulous details!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lisa said...

Oh Linda, Baby Adelaide is so sweet!! She looks so happy to be with Grandma!! What a blessing she is!! Your pocket card is stunning!! I love the gorgeous flowers!! It looks absolutely amazing!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

I love this pocket card ... that tag is so beautiful ... and what a cute photo of Adelaide!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a beautiful card, Linda! Love that you can use the inside AND the back of the tag for writing. Very clever idea, and so beautifully done. Love how your using that new greenery die, too, and the tag is really lovely. Absolutely adore the jump ring with the hanging beads. It's a small detail, but totally caught my eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...