Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Time Machine Birthday Pocket Card


Have you noticed my
obsession with Prima papers lately? I kid you not... I think they have come out with some of the most fabulous collections that were ever made. This new Time Traveler is just waaaay over the top! Is it because the colors are "me"? I just go for these dark shades and creams that they have been putting out the last year or so... Engraver, Lyric, Stationer's Desk and now, Time Traveler. Actually, I have to add Printery from a couple years back. I still love that one and have a bit hoarded away!
This pocket card is
made with Time Traveler 12 x 12 papers, chipboard, wood icons and packaging. It's for our youngest son, who turns 30 today. I ask you... "where do the years go?"


I used a couple of Alterations 
dies on this, Torn Notebook and Courtyard.



The metal screw heads,
bolts and gear are  Prima Junkyard Findings. The clock hand is a game spinner from Idea-ology. The tag is the wood icon packaging, punched with a Stub Corner Chomper. The wide silver eyelet is from We R Memory Keepers and is threaded with natural jute. The 30 is Graphic 45 Staples stickers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! Tis is amazing! You ought to be on the Prima team!!

Unknown said...

Ros is right.. You should be on there team. This is awesome.

Happy Wednesday my friend.

Hugs~

Lisa said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! What a stunning card!! The design is so beautiful!! I too have an obsession with Prima papers - they are my favorite!! Prima is having a DT call right now...you should definitely enter!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fabulous masculine creation, Linda! These are always so difficult for me to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...