Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Secret Garden Thank You Pocket Card w/Tag #4


Number four in my series
of Graphic 45 Secret Garden pocket cards with a tag insert. I neglected to take photos of the tags for all six of these cards... once I got started with the first card in taking just the two shots, I got into a groove and followed through with the same for each. They are a basic tag shape with a wide eyelet and layered with a piece of contrasting paper on which I wrote a short thank you note. These were all for my family thanking them for the wonderful birthday party and gifts they gave me last month.


I used my new Sizzix
Vintage Doily dies on this one along with Alterations Spring Greenery. The daisy is made by layering a couple of I Am Roses white petals topped with a gem from TPC Studio.
Ahhhh... suppose to go to  
seventy degrees today. I just may break forth in song!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are making such a wonderful series of cards Linda, this one's a beauty, too! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers!! Your cards are always stunning, Linda!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...