Friday, February 8, 2013

Creative Jump Start #11

Jump Start #11 is
all about one of our sponsors... the established leader in flower embellishments... Prima Marketing. 
I started buying Prima 
flowers when I first began card making, then I branched out into their paper collections, trinkets and other lovely embellishments. Recently I bought their mixed media album and resist covers. What will they come up with next?


Since we're talking
Prima, I started this page with a sheet of their beautiful Fairy Belle "Aquarelle".


I brushed on a
bit of gesso around the edges, then sponged on some Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Dabbed on a little Titanium White acrylic paint using a piece of bubble wrap here and there for more texture.


With a toilet tissue
roll, I added some circles with Vintage Photo Distress Stain, then stamped on a crackle pattern with Coffee Archival Ink.


Now I began adding
layers of paper... a piece of Flights of Fancy "Tiptoe" and the flip side of "Aquarelle".


I added some of
those fabulous Prima flowers along with a few from I Am Roses, a Prima metal trinket bird and one of their art tiles.


The Prima crocheted
flower was in one of the first packages I had bought and was hoarding. A perfect fit for this page!


Complete!
Love that Prima!!!

I'm linking up at:
Balzer Designs - Art Journal Every Day
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

11 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Linda. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am glad I did. I am now a follower.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda Kunsman said...

what a really BEAUTIFUL page Linda!!!!

Beansieleigh said...

Love your journal page Linda!.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Linda!! What a beautiful, inspiring page!! Love it!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

What a lovely page, very delicate & fresh. I like your distressed background, it gives lots of depth.

Karen said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! So many stunning details to pour over... a true work of art. So happy to have seen you from MIM! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Unknown said...

Love your art journal page Linda and how you walked us through the making of it. Beautiful work!!! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Unknown said...

What a fabulous page. Love the design.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! What a clever lady you are

Audrey Pettit said...

You did Prima proud here, Linda! How fun and fabulous!

Joan said...

Wow, what a fabulous page Linda, I loved the Jump Start videos and I love your pages about them !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...