Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You + Me

Here I am at my
desk working away on a new rubber band album and realized I forget to do my post last night. Yikes... how do I forget these things so easily!


This is another of 
the Valentine cards I did using up my last year's stash. They are so quick and easy to put together as the papers are already cut into and I don't have to fret about making that first slice (I like to hoard everything). I still love this floral from the Blush collection by My Mind's Eye... some patterns just never grow old.


The flowers and leaves
are all from I Am Roses and the doily is French Lace paper. There is a tinge of Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the paper edges.

I'm linking up at:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Monochrome
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Linda!! I love every adorable detail!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and the details!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

xxcalamityxx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xxcalamityxx said...

Linda your card is lovely, what a lovely way of using up your papers. Many thanks for sharing it with us at AGT xhugsx Nikki

Tracy said...

Valentine loveliness Linda! Those flowers are scrumptious and I love the two hearts peeking out from either side. Hugs!

Andrea W said...

Delightful card! I LOVE all the beautiful details. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog yesterday. Cheers for Oklahoma!

June Houck said...

Your floral paper is so pretty and I love it in combination with the polka dot paper and the darker pink. Lovely :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Linda, love the beautiful papers, the flowers and hearts look gorgeous, fabulous design too.

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous gorgeous card this is ... I can't believe this is from scraps!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really, really beautiful! You do Valentines soooo well!

Unknown said...

Another pretty card my friend. I am loving all the flowers on this one.

Hugs~

Kezzy said...

Wow stunning card I love all the papers and all the detail. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...