Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Press Journal Update

The other day I 
showed you a peek of the journal I had started for myself (here). Well, it's done... but I don't think I want to post the whole thing at once because you would probably get bored. So here are just the first few pages...

Inside cover



Page 1



Page 2




Page 3



Page 4


Page 5


Page 6


Page 7


I've tried to keep
the pages fairly flat, but the book is still thicker than what I had hoped. There are several sheets I didn't even use, but I can always make another journal with them. I'll show you the rest of the pages tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend... it looks like cold weather here!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Lots of love went into these pages. So many fun elements on each one, but I gasped when I saw your spools!!!

Lisa said...

I know I say this a lot...but it's always true...this is STUNNING, Linda!! Each page is unique and gorgeous!! I really love the inside cover with the bingo card and the vintage pull-out tags!! Just absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest of it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This looks amazing. I just love every single page. I bet you had fun putting this together..

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning pages ... this is going to be a super journal!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Great vintage vibe, and I love all the pockets for hidden journaling tags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...