Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sweet

Here's another scrap 
Valentine card I created this week. As I posted the other day, I've made several cards using up the scraps in my Valentine's Day supplies box.


I believe this paper
was part of a sheet of Pink Paislee's Love Letters. It had to be providential that the scrap had this bit with Sweet printed on it. The next line actually says something about "Used as a food and laxative", so I covered most of that up with a heart and blossoms... haha!


This lace is vintage
from my stash that I topped with pearl trim. The hearts are cut from Alterations Mini Hearts... the left one is covered with a scrap of paper doily. The rest of the doily is tucked in at the top along with a scrap cut from Alterations Distressed Doily. Both hearts and the doily scrap were misted with Cotton Candy Pink Starburst Spray from Lindy's Stamp Gang.


These other paper 
scraps were from Glitz Pretty in Pink 6x6 pad. All the papers were sponged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The metal corner piece is by Momenta. The tiny flower is from a package of petals I got on closeout from our local shop when they went out of business (SOB!). It's topped with a TPC Studio pink rhinestone.

I'm linking up at -
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Have A Heart
Top Tip Tuesday - Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Unique Crafters - Lace and Fabric

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

10 comments:

Home sweet home said...

Hi

Your card is gorgeous,so soft and elegant:)

Lovely work:):)

Merethe

Unknown said...

I adore your card made from scraps! Very pretty and perfect for any Valentine. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Lisa said...

This is so romantic and beautiful!! The design and embellishments are gorgeous!! Love, love it!! You are so inspiring, Linda!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beyond fabulous. You win the card-making-prize! :) LOVE YOUR WORK!

xoRebecca

scrappyjacky said...

I love it when scraps can be made into something so lovely.

Tracy said...

Another beauty Linda. You really make it hard to believe these are scrap cards. :-) Hugs!

yyam said...

This is soooooo pretty! :)

Unknown said...

Once again my friend your card is gorgeous. I Love this one.

Hugs~

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous card!! So shabby chic and pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Lisa Minckler said...

I love that you have a Valentine scrap box. I just have a box and now I'm thinking I need to categorize..if it means I'll be able to produce something this beautiful, it's worth it! Gorgeous card of love you've created here. :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...