Thursday, February 21, 2013

All That Glitters Has A Song

Charlene's put together
a fun challenge this week at City Crafters called "All That Glitters"


Add any kind or color of glitter to your project, like mine here...


I put Clear Rock
Candy Stickles on all my white flowers and on my stamped image (wish the camera would pick it up better).  


I used a black 
textured cardstock base and papers from Basic Greys' Basic Manila and My Mind's Eye So Sophie 6x6 pads.


This stamp is from
Artistic Outpost's Serenity stamp set and teamed with Archival Ink in Jet Black. Black Soot Distress Ink was sponged on the paper edges after I distressed them with my paper distresser from Tonic.


The metal black bird
is by Momenta. The white flowers are I Am Roses and the lavender ones are Recollections. The clock is chipboard cut with Alterations Weathered Clock die and finished in Tarnished Brass Distress Stain and Titanium White acrylic paint for a shabby chic look.


The doily is French
Lace paper and the feathers came from a mixed packaged purchased at Hobby Lobby.
I've tried every camera
angle I could think of, but with no sunlight today I believed I've failed at showing you the glitter accents... I apologize!

I'm linking up at:
City Crafters Challenge - All That Glitters
Frilly and Funky - Layer it On and Share a Word

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh Linda, what a beautiful and delicate card this is! Love the quote, stunning stamp that is, so pretty, the little bird adorns your card wonderfully! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Linda!! I love the layers and the stunning flowers!! The quote is so beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

oh my! What a lovely project! I adore glitter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Terry said...

Thank you Linda for sharing your project with the DT from Frilly and Funkie, love it, fabulous sentiment and the birdie is just great just as the flowers. Thank you for sharing, hugs terry xxxx

Beansieleigh said...

Very pretty!!

Tracy said...

Oooo yummy flowers! The feathers are a really nice addition to the spray. I like the clock die cut in the background too. Lovely Linda! Hugs!

Unknown said...

It looks amazing my friend. Those flowers look so pretty. Always so happy when you join us over at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Another beautiful creation Linda ... your flowers are so pretty!! Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, the details are absolutely amazing here, Linda! LOVE this color combo and LOVE that wonderful sentiment image. The die cut clock and the metal bird are so eye catching. And I adore the cluster of flowers and glittery accents. WOW!

Unknown said...

Amazing and beautiful! love the sentiment - it's so wise to my mind... Little bird, flowers - all details are very nice!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Can't take my eyes off those gorgeous roses!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Love what you have done with that Artistic Outpost stamp. It looks sensational in the yellow ledger paper. Great work with the weathered clock die cut too! So great to have you joining in the fun with us this week at Frilly and Funkie!

Hugs,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...