Thursday, February 7, 2013

Simply... Love

Here is another scrap 
Valentine card I have to share with you today. This one's quite simple...


Again the paper
I used is from the My Mind's Eye Blush collection. I still don't know why I had cut up so much of this paper last year and then didn't use it. It's so gorgeous. These oval die cuts were in my box of scraps as well. Sure makes for easy assembling. 


The Love piece is
from a MME Love Me Accessary Sheet that (happy me) is still half full. (I'm wondering if I even made any V cards last year or did I just over buy?) The blossoms are from I Am Roses and the ribbon is by Celebrate It from Michaels. Pink TPC Studio rhinestones, paper heart doily from my stash.

I'm linking up at:
Fab 'n' Funky - Valentines/Hearts
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Have A Heart

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the lace heart!! The design is gorgeous!! You have an awesome scrap pile :) Love this!! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!!!! I love the doily and pretty details!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card. Love the vintage feel....so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K.x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card with such sweet image, love it!

Heather said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous papers and details, such a sweet vintage image!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Sandy said...

Sweet valentine card, love the vintage image and the lovely lacy heart. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. What a gorgeous card. Love the wonderful vintage image.

Hugs~

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Linda, so pretty and feminine and the Vintage image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...