Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Creative Jump Start #14

Since my Creative
Jump Starts #12 and #13 didn't turn out so great, I'm moving on ahead to show you my #14. 


When I make a card
I don't like I just tear it apart and start over. When I do a journal page I don't like I gesso over it and begin again. Such is the case here. If you look close you'll see some faint stamped flower images at the bottom that weren't at all to my liking, but now I'm really loving all these the Distress Inks. I used Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Weathered Wood and Faded Jeans.


I did some embossing
on this center arrow (CW Chevron Arrows stencil) with Whispers Clear Glitter Embossing Powder. 


This is the CW stencil,
Mini Burst... love this one... especially highlighted with the Mustard Seed.

Am linking up at:
Balzer Designs - Art Journal Every Day

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda!! I think this is gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Linda!! I love the colors and design!! What a fabulous journal page!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

yyam said...

Looks amazing! :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you have been having some fun with your paints and stencils. Your page looks awesome.

Hugs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...