Monday, February 4, 2013

Creative Jump Start #10

Creative Jump start
Summit 2013 ended last Thursday, and here I am on #10 in my journal. I went through the videos each day, printed out the lesson numbers and photos of the Jump Starters, but I was waiting to do the actual techniques when I had time to work on each one. So here is page ten...


Gel medium resist
technique with our leader Nathalie Kalbach.


I loved this bird
in the middle of the stencil. I outlined it with my Zig Painty silver oil based paint marker then sat him on a branch.


Thank you all for your
kind comments about my Press journal I posted here, here and here. I appreciate you taking time to let me know what you think. I know how busy everyone is, and for you to write a comment is just so encouraging. Thank you, friends... love you all!

I'm linking up at:
Balzer Designs - Art Journal Every Day
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Question: Do any of you have a Cinch Bindery Tool and what do you think of it?

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

11 comments:

loz said...

Hello Linda. Your Journal and colors are Beautiful. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Jenn Bedient said...

Beautiful colors and love the technique! I will definitely be trying this. Visiting from MIM :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful color, and love that sweet bird! The way you added the branch for his perch is a fabulous touch!

June Houck said...

Lovely gradient effect with the blues! Congrats on working your course...I look forward to seeing more of your techniques :)

Faye said...

Gorgeous Book and colors. I spotted this on MIM. Faye

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Linda!! The technique you used is fabulous!! I love the shades of blue!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful! I love the colors and the technique!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your page is simply amazing!

Ros Crawford said...

What a wonderful effect this technique has ... you did a fabulous job ... I love the page and the colours and the little bird!

purplecinn said...

I saw this on MIM and came for a closer look :) I am a fellow jumper too! I am waiting for some things in the mail then I shall try some of the techniques too!

Unknown said...

Stunning work Linda, love the colors and I do have a Cinch binding tool which I happen to love. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Make It Monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...