Friday, January 25, 2013

Press Journal Peek

My word for the year
is "Press". So along with a Christmas "Memories" album, a Prima mixed media album, and my Creative Jump Start journal, I have started a personal journal to record my journey in 2013. Here is the beginning of my adventure...


I chose to make my
journal following the amazing Paula Phillips, aka Journal Artista, directions here. She has been on a "sabbatical" to get her health in order, and I'm thrilled that she's back again streaming on Ustream.


My cover is on a
base of black chipboard, and so far, I believe I'll be using 7 Gypsies Lille and KaiserCraft Timeless papers. The pages themselves are made from large scraps of miscellaneous papers and prepared according to Paula's instructions.


Am so excited to
 get this put together and share it with you.
Hope you have a 
wonderful weekend, friends. We are get a great deal of snow dumped on us right now, so I'm thinking I may be spending mine in the studio.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Linda, this is gorgeous!! What a beautiful cover for your journal!! Those flowers are stunning!! Love, love this!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Your journal is gorgeous! I do hope you'll share the inside pages with us as you go along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...