Saturday, January 12, 2013

Altered Starbucks Bag

Here's an idea for
making a quick gift bag using one from Starbucks (and an extra perk... the bag smells like the Verona that we carried home in it).



I sprayed the bag
with Lindy's Stamp Gang Creme Brulee Cream Starburst for a bit of shimmer.


I adhered on a 
Pink Paislee Artisan Elements swirl that I decorated with Eucalyptus Stickles (Kirsty has the AE here). I topped that with some Prima flowers, an I Am Roses bloom and a satin bow. Easy as 1 2 3. After I tucked in my gift, I put some color matching tissue in and now I'm all set to visit my sister and celebrate her birthday. Can't wait to show you the mini album I made her!

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Pia S said...

A lovely recycling project! The bow and flowers really dress up this bag!

Unknown said...

Your Starbucks bag looks so pretty. What a create idea.

Happy Saturday to you my friend.

Hugs

Rene said...

Gorgeous bouquet! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
Rene

Teresa Kline said...

this is a great idea, I luv when we recycle...adorable gift bag...hope you have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! What a beautiful recycle...the bouquet is stunning!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

oh those flowers are so beautiful ... what a stunning bag!

Audrey Pettit said...

I do love recycling, and this is absolutely stunning, Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...